A Guy kissing her girl on bed- " Oh my sweetheart, you are so beautiful, I love you so much", and he switches off the light...... That's the first thing a guy does after telling a girl she is beautiful, "switches off the light".
Not only this there is a big probability that the guy will be telling the same to some other girl or the girl will be listening the same from some other guy and of course she'll be blushing every time. What we are talking about is a really simple word with a really complicated meaning.
The literal meaning of the word love is "emotion of strong affection and personal attachment", perhaps guys and girls today share this emotional attachment with many and perhaps with many at the same time. And if its asked, listen do you really love that girl, the answer is "I don't know, may be its just infatuation, I guess I love Sheena, Zaheer's girlfriend".
Anyways when i ask "Where is the love" I do not really mean that the people have forgotten what love is, Its just that people have started loving things which are really not worth it. Brothers go separate ways for a dispute over property, if we take the example of Ambani bros, if they start counting their money they will become old, but still they fighting over money.
Jihadi's are killing people for the love of their God, I mean what the fuck, they are killing people for the love of "SOMEONE" they have not even seen. What a God whom they follow, who says kill those who don't follow my teachings and those who follow me make sure you go on killing people who don't share the same thought as yours.
In corporate culture love is meant for our Bosses (even if it is just a show off), and hatred is meant for our subordinates, that truly does comes from the core of our heart, what an irony. Back stabbing and politics are the two only things one should be good at in a corporate world to climb the ladder of success. PS: hard work takes a back seat sometimes.
I don't doubt if someone says world will come to an end soon, what is this world without love, without humanity and without feelings. It's a dicey situation we are living in, the God has our head and the Satan has our balls, poor heart is lost in the middle.

No comments:
Post a Comment